- 3 cups water
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1-2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- Date sugar to taste (or other preferred sweetener
- Shredded coconut
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add steel cut oats and salt. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until oats are at your preferred chewiness. Cover and remove from heat, let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream, bananas and pineapple.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and sprinkle with date sugar, or other sweetener to taste.
- Garnish with shredded coconut.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)