- 3-4 medium red potatoes
- 2 handfuls brussel sprouts
- 1 large portabello mushroom
- splash of white cooking wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sliced fresh chives (optional)
- Heat about a 1/4 cup of water in cast iron skillet over meduim high heat.
- Cut potatoes in quarters and then slice into 1/4 slices and add to skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add water as needed to the skillet 1/4 cup at a time to keep vegetables from sticking & burning.
- Cut brussel sprouts into quarters and add to skillet.
- Dice portabello and add to skillet.
- Add a splash of wine and salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue cooking and adding small amounts of water until potatoes and sprouts have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh herbs.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)