- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup medjool dates (about 6- 7 dates)
- 1 heaping cup walnut halves
- 1 heaping cup pecan halves
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup brown rice syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- In a food processor, pulse dates until they have formed a sticky ball.
- Add nuts and pulse until they are all chopped up nicely and the sticky date ball has become crumbly.
- Combine date and nut mixture with remained ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Poor mixture onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 65-75 minutes or until golden brown, stiring about every 15 minutes.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)