- 2 sprouted grain tortillas
- 2 medjool dates or 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 2-3 T almond milk
- dash of Penzey’s Apple Pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 apple
- Core and cut apple into thin slices
- In a small food chopper or processor, pulse dates (or raisins), pecans, and almond milk until a paste forms. (note: warm dates or raisins in microwave for 10 seconds to make paste more smooth)
- Spread pecan paste on half of each tortilla. Top with apple slices and apple pie spice (or cinnamon). Fold tortilla over like you would a quesadilla.
- Place tortillas on a preheated indoor grill for about 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy a sugar-free breakfast that tastes like an apple pecan pie!
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)