- 1 bunch of Kale
- 2 cups cooked millet
- 4 clementines, sliced
For the dressing:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for a couple hours
- 2 clemetines
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small chunk of fresh ginger (a litte bigger than the size of a marble)
- Lightly steam kale and let cool for several minutes.
- Combine kale with cooked millet and sliced clementines in a large bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour dressing over top of Kale and toss to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)