- 4 Stalks of Kale
- Pomegranate arils to taste
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Slivered Almonds
- ¼ cup pistachios, ground or blended to dust
For the dressing:
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Rip Kale into bite sized pieces and place on 4 serving plates
- Scoop ¼ cup of cooked quinoa over each plate of kale.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and slivered almonds over the quinoa
- Make dressing by blending ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour dressing over top of each plate of salad
- Top with pistachio dust
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)