To create this salad you will need:
- Baked or steamed sweet potato chunks
- Cooked quinoa
- Baked tofu
- Sweet peas
- Chopped parsley
- Finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Sea salt and pepper to taste.
This salad is simple to make. Just throw as much or as little of all ingredients in a bowl and eat up.
To make baked tofu:
- Remove tofu from package.
- Wrapped in a paper towel or dish cloth and set something heavy on top for about 15 minutes to absorb the liquid.
- Cut tofu into cubes and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-40 minutes depending on how crispy you want your tofu. I prefer mine very crisp, but Elden likes his pretty soft.
Ruby, my one year old, loved this salad!
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)