Sweetened Black Bean and Quinoa Salad
- ½ cup quinoa
- ½ cup red quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup black beans
- ½ cup corn
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ medium sized red onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash quinoa using a fine mesh strainer. Combine regular and red quinoa with water in a rice cooker. Press the button on the rice cooker and, like magic, the quinoa is perfect every time!
- While quinoa is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add quinoa once it is done cooking and mix it up well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)